1. Review local laws. You may need to wear a mask or keep the participants outside their vehicles to a minimum.
2. Send out an invite. Be specific about the timing, rules and theme.
3. Make some signs. Decorate the front of your home and lawn to match the theme.
4. Prepare some favors. Set up a basket of treats near your home for your “guests.”
5. Get creative. Attach a stuffed glove to a long pole to create a 6-foot high-fiver or set up a lawn birthday party of stuffed animals.
6. Have fun! Have a positive attitude. It’s your party — enjoy!