In a world where change is the only constant, it takes a hero to rise above it all.
Learn from other credit union marketers and contribute YOUR OWN flavor to the event.
Think of it as a potluck dinner for good ideas. Bring your signature marketing trick to share as you present, lead a roundtable discussion, or contribute in some other way that feels comfortable. Because when you do….
...You attend for free!*
This un-conference is for CUcontent users. And, because CUcontent is limited to just 10% of the credit unions in each state… and we don’t want to limit this event… ALL credit union marketers are invited. Including YOU!
* With prior approval from CUcontent, your fee to attend will be waived. This is a peer-to-peer conference, where attendees contribute by teaching as much as they learn. Travel and lodging expenses are not covered, but budget options are available, contact us to learn more.
Early Bird Rate $1,299Buy by October 18, 2019
Early Bird Rate $999Buy by October 18, 2019
- Contribute to the program and attend for FREE!
Optional add-on: Social Media Certification: The Crash CourseTeach your kids a thing or two when you get home. Learn answers to the following questions and more:
How do I harness the potential of Facebook? What can I do to increase engagement?
- What types of posts get the best engagement? And why?
- What can I be doing in under 5 minutes per day to increase engagement on FB?
- What ways can I learn about my audience to better serve them?
- How can I share financial education in a way people want to like and share it?
What the heck is going on with SnapChat? Millennials are on there, how do I...
- Use SnapChat stories?
- Launch polls and engage users in SnapChat stories?
- Increase my following on SnapChat?
- Promote products and financial literacy information in a relevant way for the platform?
What should I be doing on Instagram to increase followers and engagement? How do I...
- Increase followers on Instagram?
- Use IG Stories and what should I be doing on them?
- Post in a way that doesn’t pose reputational risk?
- Increase membership among millennials and upsell other products among first-timers in a way that feels native to the platform?
And Twitter! I need to tackle this platform, how do I...
- Repurpose content from other platforms for Twitter in seconds per day?
- Use hashtags strategically to increase engagement?
- Use strategic partnerships to efficiently spread our message?
- Avoid reputational risk while maintaining a dialogue?
General Questions, how do I...
- Use one piece of content across all platforms in a relevant way
- Feel confident knowing all of the unspoken norms, rules, and best practices for each platform? I don’t want to do something wrong!
- Communicate to my leadership team the ways that we’re guarding against reputational risk
- Harness the fundamentals I know in this new social media world to get past the 10k follower mark (even for a small CU) to be the marketing Hero I know I am?
Early Bird: $599
Regular Admission: $799