In a world where change is the only constant, it takes a hero to rise above it all.
Learn from other credit union marketers and contribute YOUR OWN flavor to the event.
Think of it as a potluck dinner for good ideas. Bring your signature marketing trick to share as you present, lead a roundtable discussion, or contribute in some other way that feels comfortable. Because when you do….
...You attend for free!*
This un-conference is for CUcontent users. And, because CUcontent is limited to just 10% of the credit unions in each state… and we don’t want to limit this event… ALL credit union marketers are invited. Including YOU!
* With prior approval from CUcontent, your fee to attend will be waived. This is a peer-to-peer conference, where attendees contribute by teaching as much as they learn. Travel and lodging expenses are not covered, but budget options are available, contact us to learn more.
- Not a member? No problem, we'd love to meet you!
- Special pricing for our valued CUcontent.com subscribers.
- Contribute to the program and attend for FREE!
Optional add-on: Social Media Certification: The Crash CourseTeach your kids a thing or two when you get home. Learn answers to the following questions and more:
How do I harness the potential of Facebook? What can I do to increase engagement?
- What types of posts get the best engagement? And why?
- What can I be doing in under 5 minutes per day to increase engagement on FB?
- What ways can I learn about my audience to better serve them?
- How can I share financial education in a way people want to like and share it?
What the heck is going on with SnapChat? Millennials are on there, how do I...
- Use SnapChat stories?
- Launch polls and engage users in SnapChat stories?
- Increase my following on SnapChat?
- Promote products and financial literacy information in a relevant way for the platform?
What should I be doing on Instagram to increase followers and engagement? How do I...
- Increase followers on Instagram?
- Use IG Stories and what should I be doing on them?
- Post in a way that doesn’t pose reputational risk?
- Increase membership among millennials and upsell other products among first-timers in a way that feels native to the platform?
And Twitter! I need to tackle this platform, how do I...
- Repurpose content from other platforms for Twitter in seconds per day?
- Use hashtags strategically to increase engagement?
- Use strategic partnerships to efficiently spread our message?
- Avoid reputational risk while maintaining a dialogue?
General Questions, how do I...
- Use one piece of content across all platforms in a relevant way
- Feel confident knowing all of the unspoken norms, rules, and best practices for each platform? I don’t want to do something wrong!
- Communicate to my leadership team the ways that we’re guarding against reputational risk
- Harness the fundamentals I know in this new social media world to get past the 10k follower mark (even for a small CU) to be the marketing Hero I know I am?
Early Bird: $599
Regular Admission: $799