Remember the last marketing conference you attended?
When you came home with a few good ideas, but without really learning much? We feel ya, so we created the Un-conference.
Learn what’s working, what’s trending, what’s new and what the best marketers are focusing on. Share your own challenges and all your questions about social media and get expert and non-judgy feedback, insight and solutions from people who REALLY get it.
Introducing the CU Marketing Hero Summit, brought to you by CUcontent.
Your questions, answered. Your best practices shared. Your conference. Your way.
Who it's for:
This event is exclusively for credit union marketers. Those new to social media and those who eat SnapChat stories for breakfast are welcome!
What it is:
The world has changed. But the fundamentals have stayed the same. This conference brings together industry experts (you!) and the world’s leading experts on social media to help you get up to speed on what’s new, learn best practices from your peers, and share your own tricks, too!
Why it matters:
Credit unions serve an important role in our society. And we owe it to ourselves to share best practices and up-level our skills to take our marketing to new heights.
- Speed network with credit union marketers from across the United States.
- Attend roundtable discussions on topics YOU select. Click here to send your topic requests!
- Participate in group activities and interactive sessions, fun for marketers of every level.
- Be part of and participate in panel discussions, and have a professional photographer snag a STELLAR photo of the Hero that you are as you present!
- Present your credit union’s most successful marketing campaign in a rapid 15-minute case study presentation and answer questions--and see quick, concise case studies from other credit unions, too (we’ll provide a template for the talk so prep only takes a few minutes)
- Be part of a mastermind group to help others find solutions.
- Present your challenges and hear solutions from objective outsiders who understand what you do.
- Attend an optional add-on first day for a crash course in social media that will have you teaching the kids a thing or two. (More Information)